What to See in Cambodia
Most people will cite the temple complex at Angkor and more likely Angkor Wat itself as being the reason they visit Cambodia and indeed some 50% of tourists to the country make a beeline to Siem Reap, the site of the temples. But Cambodia has so much more for visitors to see. The French left a charming architectural legacy that the Khmer Rouge miraculously did not destroy and Cambodia has many beautiful natural spots as well as interesting cultural sites and sights, both religious and secular.
Like most Southeast Asian people, the Cambodians are unassuming, modest and extremely welcoming and these attributes make them good hosts; something that many Westerners greatly appreciate when there is a language barrier.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City