Smokin’ Pot Streetfood and Cooking School
Smokin' Pot is a popular dining spot among travellers to Battambang. This cosy restaurant by the Sangker River serves up authentic Khmer and Thai food. They also run half-day Cambodian cooking courses, great if you also wish to add some knowledge of local flavours to your journey of discovery in Cambodia.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 2pm to midnight
- Location: Night Market, Battambang, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 821 400
Sunrise Cafe is a small and cosy spot just past the Royal Hotel on Street 115 in Battambang. The cafe offers a variety of pastries, pizzas, pies and cookies, and serves Western breakfasts and a good selection of coffees and teas.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6.30am to 8.30pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Street 115, Battambang, Cambodia
White Rose Restaurant Battambang
White Rose Restaurant is a favourite dining spot with a steady clientele of local residents and expats. The place isn't very big – it's just a small corner shop near the western bank of the Sangker river. Even so, the menu is full of good Khmer and Thai food selections, available at very reasonable prices.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Location: Road No 2, Battambang, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 536 500