Bus Stop Guesthouse
Opened in July 2007 and extended and fully renovated in June 2008, the Bus Stop has Wi-Fi Internet, serves a real English breakfast and offers great value pub snacks, such as jumbo hotdog with cheese and bacon, pepperoni roll, and hot chips with gravy, until late at night.
- Address: 149 2nd Rd, next door to The White Rose.
- Tel: +855 (0)53 730 544
A popular place among travelers, Smokin’ Pot serves up authentic Khmer and Thai food. They also run half-day Cambodian cooking courses.
- Address: 298 Group 8, 20 Ousephea Village, Syaypor Commune.
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 657 125.
Sunrise has a variety of pastries, pizzas, pies and cookies, and serves Western breakfasts and a good selection of coffees and teas.
- Address: 630, Group 24, 20 Usaphea Village, Svay Pour, West of Psah Naht, past the Royal Hotel.
White Rose is an favourite with local residents and expats. The place is not big – it’s just a small corner shop – but the menu is full of good Khmer and Thai food at very reasonable prices.
- Address: 102E8, 20 Usaphea Village, Group 8, Svay Por Commune.
- Tel: +855 (0) 53 952 862.