Communications in Cambodia
Cambodia Information0Read More
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Private Standard Car: Phnom Penh Airport (PNH)
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
Airmail to Europe takes 4-5 days, and to the USA 7-10 days
Telephone and Fax are available. Country code: 855. Phnom Penh code: 23. Most big hotels have IDD lines, but calls are expensive. Public phones utilising prepaid phone cards are now common in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, with the cards on sale at the post office, most hotels, and supermarkets.
English dailies: The Phnom Penh Post and The Cambodia Daily. Check out the Cambodia news section on this website.
A few Internet-service and e-mail providers are currently operating in Phnom Penh and Siem ReapRate This Place: ( votes)