- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Airmail to Europe takes 4-5 days, and to the USA 7-10 days
Telephone and Fax are available. Country code: 855. Phnom Penh code: 23. Most big hotels have IDD lines, but calls are expensive. Public phones utilising prepaid phone cards are now common in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, with the cards on sale at the post office, most hotels, and supermarkets.
English dailies: The Phnom Penh Post and The Cambodia Daily. Check out the Cambodia news section on this website.
A few Internet-service and e-mail providers are currently operating in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap