Cambodia Emergency & Health
Emergencies can arise in the best of times and not appear in the seemingly most fraught conditions. It's always best to be prepared.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
Limited emergency services. Medical facilities and services in Cambodia are not up to international standards. Doctors and hospitals often expect immediate cash payment for health services.
No vaccinations required for entry, but protection against malaria, typhoid, tetanus, hepatitis A and B is strongly recommended. A full supply of personal medications should be carried with you.
Security and Safety
The security situation is steadily improving, but lone travel to outside major urban areas and tourist sites is not advisable. Use a guide or take a tour: Cambodia remains one of the most heavily mined countries in the world.
Tap Water Safety
Not potable. Drink sealed bottled water onlyHotels in Cambodia
You May Also Like