Emergencies can arise in the best of times and not appear in the seemingly most fraught conditions. It's always best to be prepared.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Limited emergency services. Medical facilities and services in Cambodia are not up to international standards. Doctors and hospitals often expect immediate cash payment for health services.
No vaccinations required for entry, but protection against malaria, typhoid, tetanus, hepatitis A and B is strongly recommended. A full supply of personal medications should be carried with you.
Security and Safety
The security situation is steadily improving, but lone travel to outside major urban areas and tourist sites is not advisable. Use a guide or take a tour: Cambodia remains one of the most heavily mined countries in the world.
Tap Water Safety
Not potable. Drink sealed bottled water only