Cambodia is firmly in the tropics and even though it doesn't experience cold weather the two yearly seasons are radically different and can seriously affect your travel plans accordingly. Its 440km-long southern seaboard borders the Gulf of Thailand and features many idyllic beaches.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Bordering Laos in the north, Vietnam in the east, and Thailand to the west, Cambodia has the Gulf of Thailand on its 440km-long southern seaboard. More than 60% of its 181,035 square km is forested, with the north and southwest of the country consisting of tropical forest and highlands, while the central basin is fertile land dissected by the Mekong and Tonle Sap rivers.
The capital city Phnom Penh sits at the intersection of these two rivers. The Mekong passes through the entire length of the country. From the northern border, it travels 500km south until it crosses the Vietnamese border in the south.