In the last few years the number and quality of Cambodia hotels has increased considerably with international hotel brands like the Sofitel and Inter-Continental joining small guesthouses and local hotels in major tourist areas. Cambodia's past connections with France also means you'll find some colonial style hotels and excellent buffets among the international fare.
Cambodia's main attractions lie around Siem Reap (Angkor) Phnom Penh (the capital) and Sihanoukville (Kompong Som) Small local hotels in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are now complemented by international brands as Cambodia joins the international Heritage trail.
If you have the time, take a cruise down the Mekong River from Siem Reap to Saigon in Vietnam. A fascinating way to see another side of Cambodia.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour