Hotel Reservations for Cambodia
In the last few years the number and quality of Cambodia hotels has increased considerably with international hotel brands like the Sofitel and Inter-Continental joining small guesthouses and local hotels in major tourist areas. Cambodia's past connections with France also means you'll find some colonial style hotels and excellent buffets among the international fare.
Cambodia's main attractions lie around Siem Reap (Angkor) Phnom Penh (the capital) and Sihanoukville (Kompong Som) Small local hotels in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are now complemented by international brands as Cambodia joins the international Heritage trail.
If you have the time, take a cruise down the Mekong River from Siem Reap to Saigon in Vietnam. A fascinating way to see another side of Cambodia.Read More
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Private Standard Car: Phnom Penh Airport (PNH)
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon