Kep is the smallest province of Cambodia and is located near the border with Vietnam. Its name means the 'saddle of the horse' and this 'new' province was only created in 2008 by royal decree.
Last century, Kep was a famous resort town for the French and Cambodian elite, but most of its infrastructure and villas were destroyed and sold piece by piece during the Khmer Rouges' reign of terror. Today, it has started to regain some of its past splendor due to its beaches, islands and National Park and is currently one of the fastest-developing touristic areas in Cambodia.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour