All Hotels in Kep
Kep is the smallest province of Cambodia and is located near the border with Vietnam. Its name means the 'saddle of the horse' and this 'new' province was only created in 2008 by royal decree.
Last century, Kep was a famous resort town for the French and Cambodian elite, but most of its infrastructure and villas were destroyed and sold piece by piece during the Khmer Rouges' reign of terror. Today, it has started to regain some of its past splendor due to its beaches, islands and National Park and is currently one of the fastest-developing touristic areas in Cambodia.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City