Sihanoukville Hotels & Resorts
All Hotels in Sihanoukville
Located 230 kilometres southwest of the capital city Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville is a place to unwind, savour fresh from-the-ocean seafood, go snorkeling or scuba diving and generally slow-down and chill-out. White sand beaches and warm Gulf of Thailand waters provide a great little tropical getaway centred around this charming and unique fishing port.
An increasing number of foreign visitors are discovering Sihanoukville, with its , thatched roofed restaurants, grass umbrellas and relaxed pace. The area has an ample supply of accommodation, including a brand new resort complex on Sokha Beach, several mid-range places downtown and at the beaches, a few 'upscale' three-star hotels, and standard guesthouses, around on Weather Station Hill. Additional attractions include the Kbal Chhay waterfalls, the Bokor Hills and the Ream National Park close by.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City