Located 230 kilometres southwest of the capital city Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville is a place to unwind, savour fresh from-the-ocean seafood, go snorkeling or scuba diving and generally slow-down and chill-out. White sand beaches and warm Gulf of Thailand waters provide a great little tropical getaway centred around this charming and unique fishing port.
An increasing number of foreign visitors are discovering Sihanoukville, with its , thatched roofed restaurants, grass umbrellas and relaxed pace. The area has an ample supply of accommodation, including a brand new resort complex on Sokha Beach, several mid-range places downtown and at the beaches, a few 'upscale' three-star hotels, and standard guesthouses, around on Weather Station Hill. Additional attractions include the Kbal Chhay waterfalls, the Bokor Hills and the Ream National Park close by.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour