Cambodia Hotels and Travel Guide
Cambodia Hotels and Tourist Information
Cambodia, bordered by Laos, Thailand and Vietnam, has a fabulous heritage, warm friendly people, an untamed wild landscape, and is a member of ASEAN. The beautiful and extensive temple ruins at Angkor, now a UNESCO Heritage site, represent the glorious Khmer civilization and one of the most spectacular historical sites in Asia.
Adventure seekers will love Cambodia's wild north east with its stunning scenery, alternative hill tribe cultures and wildlife. Go trekking, mountain biking or simply explore.
The legacy of Cambodia's artistic past can still be seen in the handicrafts and silverware found in the bustling markets of Phnom Penh. Excellent craftsmanship at excellent prices.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City