Koh Rong High Point Adventure Park is highly recommended for adventurous types looking for a unique activity in Koh Rong, the popular day-tripping island just off the coast of Sihanoukville. Glide through the trees on secure ropes to enjoy some of the most memorable views in the area.
Prior to being let loose on the ropes, a safety video will explain the rules, outline the course and keep you safe while you have fun. You'll also be allocated an instructor who will carefully ensure your safety at all times. Once you’ve been briefed the fun can begin as you swing through the trees, nature and forest at great heights through High Point Adventure Park, all while taking in beautiful panoramic views of Koh Rong.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Highlights at High Point Adventure Park Koh Rong
You will get to explore this amazing ‘jungle gym’ with twenty different styles of ropes hanging between the trees, presenting different challenges that demand balance and dedication. A challenge awaits as you compete and have fun with friends, swinging through the Cambodian jungle.
The price for a visit to High Point Adventure Park is US$30 per person. This includes the first round under the supervision of a guide or instructor and then visits the park as many times as you want during the same day. The ticket also includes safety equipment, a High Point T-shirt, water, a bandana and a lot of fun. Special trips like "The Jungle After Dark" and "Sunrise in the Jungle" are available.
Best Hotel Nearby
High Point Adventure Park
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Location: Koh Touch village, Koh Rong, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 16 839 993