The Koh Rong ‘Blob Jump’ is a huge inflatable water activity that's big on fun. It’s located on the far north end of Sok San Beach, beside the wooden pier. You can shoot as high as 4 to 6 metres onto a giant inflatable cushion-type blob that floats in the water. Quite simply, you will take it in turns to crawl to the edge of the inflatable and one or more people will jump off a small frame onto the blob.
Be warned, if 2 people jump onto the inflatable, the person on the end will shoot very high into the air – only recommended for daredevils!
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Highlights of Koh Rong Blob Jump
This fun-filled and alternative activity on Koh Rong will keep you entertained as well as physically active. You can also trapeze off of the white sands on the beach and breathe in the sea air while having fun. It's an activity that is suitable for a group of friends so that you can experience the real bounce with more people.
The area where the Blob jump is situated is very encapsulating and packed with tropical island vibes. The friendly owner will ensure that your safety is the top priority as you enjoy having fun while taking part in this unique activity. Everyone is given life jackets as a basic safety precaution.
Koh Rong Blob Jump
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 5.30pm and from 6pm to 7pm
- Location: Preah Sihanouk Beach, Koh Rong, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 98 603 564