Sok San Waterfall on the island of Koh Rong is a good place to escape to if you are seeking tranquillity in a beautiful natural setting. The nearby Sok San Waterfall Guesthouse offers rooms with relaxing seating areas with both mountainous and lakeside views. The guesthouse is situated about 1.4km from the stunning Sok San Waterfall. The breath-taking scenery of Koh Rong will tempt you to stay for a while as you soak in Cambodia’s unforgettable scenery. There also another guesthouse nearby called Three Stone Bungalow.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
When is the best time to visit Sok San Waterfall?
The waterfall itself is best visited just after the rainy season (October-December), as during other times of the year the waterfall becomes a trickle and eventually dries up completely. Right beneath the waterfall there’s a plunge pool and a bar area – ideal for laying back in the jungle waters and admiring the views with a nice cold drink. Hire a bike and cycle your way around the surrounding area or enjoy snorkelling at the Koh Rong Dive Centre, 6km away from the guesthouse.
Sok San Waterfall
- Location: about a five-minute walk from Sok San Village, Koh Rong
- Remarks: During the high season, there is very little water falling