Bong’s Guesthouse Bar and Restaurant Koh Rong is a good spot if you’re looking for a taste of the fun-loving backpacker culture which dominates Tui Beach. Offering cheap rooms and dorms, all-day dining, and a beach bar packed with world travellers, this is an all-in-one stop.
The Breakfast menu at Bong’s Koh Rong offers cheap crowd favourites like toast, eggs and fruit for $2. The lunch and dinner menu has more Asian flavours, and they use fresh ingredients sourced from local suppliers for a real Khmer taste. Situated on Koh Rong island in Sihanoukville province, Bong’s is named for the Khmer language term to greet a social equal. As a mark of appreciation to the Cambodian friends who helped found the business, the private rooms have been named after the people who helped to get Bong’s off the ground.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Nightlife at Bong’s Bar Koh Rong
Bong’s Guesthouse Bar & Restaurant offers an array of entertainment to complement their nightly happy hour with live music from locals and an open mic night for guests to join in, seasoned musician or enthusiastic amateur, all are welcomed. Bong’s is open all day with regular happy hour promotions on shots, beers and cocktails, perfect for socialising with friends or meeting new acquaintances. It's easy to find Bong’s it’s located just after Sea House Pier.
Bong’s Guesthouse Bar & Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 09:00-late
- Location: Tui Beach (also known as Koh Touch Beach), Koh Rong (next to the Pier)
- Tel: +855 93 924 856