Da Matti? Italian Restaurant & Reggae Bar on Tui Beach is a popular spot for some western food on Koh Rong island, especially when you fancy a change from the local food.
The restaurant and bar has a reggae bar attached to it. After filling up on Italian homemade pasta, you can proceed to unwind with a cocktail or 2 at the bar, accompanied by tunes by known artists and bands like Marley and UB40.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Highlights at Da Matti? Italian Restaurant & Reggae Bar Koh Rong
The ambience at Da Matti? Italian Restaurant & Reggae Bar is quite romantic – it's peacefully situated on the beach and overlooking the calm waves. The comfortable lounging area strewn with floor cushions and low-level tables also help set the mood.
The menu on offer is priced reasonably with Khmer and western food complementing the Italian fare. The classic gnocchi and ravioli is only US$5 and is super tasty. Try the authentic carbonara with a sauce of eggs, parmesan, Kampot pepper and bacon – all for a decent price.
The easygoing atmosphere with varied live music, candlelit scenery and great food will make you want to come back for more. The friendly owner and his staff make everyone feel welcomed and at home.
Best Hotel Nearby
Da Matti? Italian Restaurant & Reggae Bar
- Location: Ko Tui 3rd Pier, Koh Tui Village, Koh Rong, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 10 245 712