The Da Matti? Italian Restaurant on Tui Beach is a popular spot for some western food when you fancy a change from local food. It has recently added a new edition of a Reggae Bar attached to the restaurant. After filling up on Italian homemade pasta, diners can unwind with a cocktail or two at the bar.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Highlights at Da Matti? Italian Restaurant & Reggae Bar Koh Rong
The ambience is quite romantic situated as it is on the beach with its peaceful atmosphere. The comfortable lounging area strewn with floor cushions and low-level tables set the mood. The menu on offer is priced reasonably with Khmer and western food complementing the Italian fare. The classic gnocchi and ravioli is only $5 and is super tasty. Try the authentic carbonara with a sauce of eggs, parmesan, Kampot pepper and bacon - all for a decent price.
The easy-going atmosphere of varied live music, candlelit scenery and great food will make you want to come back for more. Ricky, the owner, and his staff, are very friendly and make everyone feel welcomed and at home.
Best Hotel Nearby
Da Matti? Italian restaurant and reggae
- Opening Hours: Daily early to late
- Location: 3rd pier, Koh Toch village, Koh Rong
- Tel: +855 10 245 712
- Cuisine: Italian