Koh Lanta Restaurant on Tui Beach on the beautiful island of Koh Rong is an all-day, all-night beach bar that offers cheap drinks and comfort food like pizzas, pancakes, ice-cream and great coffee. It’s open 24 hours a day so you can enjoy around the clock beach front vibes. The somewhat confusing name (identical to a popular tourist island in neighbouring Thailand) is because of a French TV show of the same name that filmed here years ago. The name just stuck.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Dining at Koh Lanta Restaurant Koh Rong
The menu at Koh Lanta Restaurant boasts mostly European food such as burgers and pizza (from an “eco-friendly non-wood-fired” oven). They have friendly staff along with parasol-shaded seating in front and an ice-cream stand serving banana splits that go down a treat on a hot day. On the beach every night there are several barbeques that are popular with backpackers, here you can get a piece of barracuda or a chicken leg, a slice of roasted potato, and a small salad all for a decent price. There are a wide variety of breakfasts on offer whatever the size of your appetite.
The owner is super friendly and offers free wine and the restaurant stays open late so you can always get food even when the other beach bars are closed. The ambience is inviting and relaxing as it’s situated right on the beach. Lap up the sea breeze as you enjoy the food and relax into a slower Cambodian pace of life.
Koh Lanta Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Open 24/7
- Location: Koh Lanta Restaurant on Tui Beach, Koh Rong, Cambodia