Koh Lanta Restaurant is an all-day, all-night beach bar on Tui Beach, the southeastern coast on the beautiful island of Koh Rong. The restaurant offers cheap drinks and comfort food like pizzas, pancakes, ice cream and great coffee.
Koh Lanta Restaurant is open 24 hours a day, meaning you can enjoy beachfront vibes from dusk 'til dawn. The somewhat confusing name (identical to a popular tourist island in neighbouring Thailand) is thanks to a French TV show of the same name that filmed here years ago. The name simply stuck.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Dining at Koh Lanta Restaurant Koh Rong
The menu at Koh Lanta Restaurant boasts mostly European food such as burgers and pizza (from an “eco-friendly non-woodfired” oven). They have friendly staff along with parasol-shaded seating in front and an ice cream stand serving banana splits that go down a treat on a hot day.
On the beach every night there are several barbeques that are popular with backpackers, here you can get a piece of barracuda or a chicken leg, a slice of roasted potato, and a small salad all for a decent price. There are a wide variety of breakfasts on offer whatever the size of your appetite.
The friendly owner usually offers free wine and the restaurant stays open late so you can always get food even when the other beach bars are closed. The ambience is inviting and relaxing as it’s right on the beach. Lap up the sea breeze as you enjoy the food and relax into a slower Cambodian pace of life.
Koh Lanta Restaurant
- Location: Tui Beach, Koh Rong, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 93 292 929