The best beach hotels in Koh Rong are the ones which are positioned no more than a few steps away from the sand. To be fair, that requirement is met by quite a lot of the available accommodation on Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem because the two islands are largely undeveloped and are mostly covered in virgin rainforest. However, among the choices available, these are the real stand-outs.
The features which make these most popular Koh Rong resorts so exceptional include spacious and well-appointed rooms, great restaurants, large swimming pools and outstanding locations, whether it’s one of the larger and more popular beaches or a smaller, more private one. With the beaches being the star attraction of these beautiful island paradises, these fantastic beach hotels are the best places to stay to take full advantage of the pristine sands and azure seas.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Song Saa Private IslandKoh Ouen
Song Saa Private Island resort nestled in Cambodia turquoise waters remains as nature intended pristine white beaches virgin rainforest fringing coral reefs teeming with sea life.The Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies.Think intimate.Think luxurious.But above all think harmony / with all the elements of nature that make this place so special Read More...