The best family hotels in Koh Rong offer some very helpful child-friendly facilities, including childcare services, cribs for young ones and free stays for young ones sharing a room with their parents. Extras like these, which the majority of accommodation options around the tropical islands do not include, can help to make life a little bit easier for travelling families, making sure that both youngsters and grown-ups have a peaceful and relaxing break in this blissful destination.
There are a wide range of price brackets represented among the most popular kid-friendly hotels in Koh Rong, from the most luxurious properties available in the area to simple beach bungalows. Naturally, the five-star places are going to offer a few more features and facilities than the places with only a couple of stars to their name, but all of the following options do at least provide a great and memorable stay for all.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Song Saa Private IslandKoh Ouen
Song Saa Private Island resort nestled in Cambodia turquoise waters remains as nature intended pristine white beaches virgin rainforest fringing coral reefs teeming with sea life.The Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies.Think intimate.Think luxurious.But above all think harmony / with all the elements of nature that make this place so special Read More...