The best luxury hotels in Koh Rong are perhaps not on the same level as those of Cambodia’s big city destinations. There are one or two resorts with five-star ratings, but the island destination near Sihanoukville is most famous for being mostly undeveloped and not overwhelmed by the mainstream tourism industry. As such, many of the classiest resorts available have only three stars to their name.
In spite of the shortage of five-star hotels in Koh Rong, there are some really outstanding luxury properties to choose from, as you will see below. These are the places which include their own swimming pool, air conditioning, private beaches, first-class restaurants and supremely comfortable bedrooms, among other facilities. That may not sound like much but, compared to the rough-and-ready beach shacks which make up most of the available accommodation, it is the height of luxury!
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Song Saa Private IslandKoh Ouen
Song Saa Private Island resort nestled in Cambodia turquoise waters remains as nature intended pristine white beaches virgin rainforest fringing coral reefs teeming with sea life.The Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies.Think intimate.Think luxurious.But above all think harmony / with all the elements of nature that make this place so special Read More...