Apsaras dance and dinner shows in Phnom Penh, as well as Khmer performing arts in general, aren't as active as in Siem Reap. Even so, some of the performing arts schools in the city are open to the public during the day, allowing you the opportunity to observe dancers in training.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Among these is the must-see Sovannaphum Arts Association & Art Gallery. Started in 1994 by a group of students, cultural shows are staged every Friday and Saturday night from 7.30pm. These include shadow puppet theatre, classical Apsara dancing and folk and mask dances.
On sale at the gallery at the theatre are shadow puppets made from leather, musical instruments and more. You can find Sovannaphum Arts Association on the corner of Street 105 in Phnom Penh. Another fine theatre you can visit in Phnom Penh is the Chatomuk Theatre at Sisowath Quay.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 9pm
- Location: 166 St 99, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 10 337 552