ARTillery Café Phnom Penh is an ideal dining option for health-conscious travellers, serving an extensive range of organic food, coffees, and smoothies. Located on the Riverfront at Sisowath Quay, this all-white café is divided into a spacious lounge section that’s decorated with local artwork and an open-air patio with lots of greenery. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also provided here, making it a popular hangout spot amongst tourists.
With prices ranging between US$3.50 and US$7, ARTillery Café Phnom Penh specialises in raw, vegan, and gluten-free dishes with standouts such as superfoods mixed salad (mixed lentils, chickpeas, baby spinach, carrot, cherry tomato, almond, raisins, and dates with lime dressing), raw sampler (grain-free nutty crackers, cashew cheese spread, house pickles, spiced nuts, and seasonal salad), and no-noodle Pad Thai (zucchini and carrot spirals, pickled green papaya, and scallions in spicy lime peanut sauce).
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
You can also find a selection of meat-based fare, including scrambled eggs (US$3.50), herbed chicken sandwiches (US$5.25), and toasted bagels topped with pork sausage and eggs (US$5.50). Drinks range from fresh coconut water, cold-pressed juices, and smoothies to French press coffee, iced tea, and soft drinks. For dessert, ARTillery Café original raw cheesecake (cashew cream, nut crust, passion fruit topping) comes highly recommended.
Open daily, ARTillery Café Phnom Penh is a 5-minute walk from the Silver Pagoda and there’s another outlet located along Street 278, which is accessible within a 10-minute walk from the Independence Monument. When you find yourself craving a huge bowl of salad or a healthy comfort food from back home after indulging in meaty dishes and spicy curries during your Phnom Penh holiday, this organic café is a definite must-visit.
ARTillery Café Phnom Penh
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30am to 9pm
- Location: Street 240½ & Street 278, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 78 985 530