Riverhouse Lounge Cambodia is a long-running restaurant and nightclub in Phnom Penh, where you can enjoy a wide range of Asian and international cuisine as well as unique theme nights and live DJ sets every night. Due to its popularity, the clientele is a good mix of trendy locals and tourists looking to enjoy a fun night out in Phnom Penh.
Occupying a stunning French colonial building in Sisowath Quay, the bistro-lounge features a lively nightclub called Lounge, which is fitted with a sleek full-service bar and VIP section that overlooks its massive dancefloor on the second floor. The other section of the Riverhouse is an all-day restaurant with a classy indoor dining section and an open-air balcony with great views of the Tonle Sap River.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
The moderately-priced drinks menu at Riverhouse comprises the usual array of local and imported beers, wines and liqueurs. Riverhouse Lounge Cambodia also offers drinks promos and weekly specials at attractive prices, where patrons can get a 1-litre bottle of Jack Daniel’s, 4 mixers, and a tapas for US$80 every Friday from 10pm onwards.
Light snacks are also available for those feeling peckish after dancing – standouts include deep-fried spring rolls with plum sauce (US$4.80), Riverhouse fries with paprika and Japanese mayo (US$2.70) and sun-dried beef strips (US$6.50). For something more substantial, the main restaurant Riverhouse serves Asian and international fare such as fish amok and lok-lak with jasmine rice, spaghetti Bolognese, and grilled ribeye steak.
Depending on the occasion, Riverhouse Lounge Cambodia’s diverse music policy ranges from alternative, rock, pop and jazz to dance, EDM and house. International DJ sets are held on a monthly basis, so keep a look out for their programme if you are vacationing in Phnom Penh for a few nights.
Riverhouse Lounge Cambodia
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 3am
- Location: 157 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 299 161