Bliss is a unique location with both a boutique and a spa. The boutique specializes in unique Eurasian fashions, for men, women and children. They feature silks, quilts, cushions, pillows, bags, bed covers, jewellery, and exotic soft home furnishings. You can relax at Bliss Spa, which offers a range of massage and skin treatments, as well as a steam bath, sauna, and plunge pool.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: 29 Oknha Chhun St. (240), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 613 386
Friends 'N' Stuff
Friends 'N' Stuff is right next to the Friends Restaurant. It is a fun shop selling an eclectic mix of souvenirs, clothes and accessories for both children and adults. Products are made by people involved in Friends projects, and you can get a personalized fitting for your clothes by the tailoring service provided by Mith Samlanh sewing graduates.
- Opening Hours: Daily from From 11am to 9pm
- Location: Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 555 2391
Kravan House was established in 2003 to help landmine victims and family groups. They have a line of quality silk clothing, accessories, and souvenirs. Kravan works directly with individuals and groups to improve their quality of life and support their families through the income they earn by producing these products.
- Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 21:00
- Location: #13 Street 178, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 731 770
Le Lézard Bleu
Le Lézard Bleu offers quality and upscale home decorative items and furnishings. They have traditional and contemporary art and custom-designed pieces. If you are looking for art deco furniture, tasteful home décor, custom frames, and furniture, you can most likely find it here.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 8am to 7pm, Sundays from 8am to 5pm
- Location: No. 61, St. 240, 12206, Oknha Chhun, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 986 978
Lucky Supermarket has several locations in Phnom Penh with one in Siem Reap. Lucky is the largest supermarket chain in Cambodia. They are not quite on the scale as you would find in developed countries, but they are actual supermarkets with a good selection of local and international brands. There is also a department store at the Sihanouk Blvd. store.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 9.30pm
- Location: Preah Sihanouk Blvd (274), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 81 222 028
Monument Books is a full-fledged book store with a huge selection of international newspapers, magazines, travel guides, children’s books, and toys, and books on a wide range of subjects.
Most publications are in English, but other languages are available as well, including Khmer and French. You can find most any publication or periodical you are looking for here. There is also a cafe upstairs. They also have a shop in Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 8pm
- Location: Norodom Blvd (41), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 217 617
Olympic Market (Phsar Olympic)
Olympic Market is a triple-storey market near the Olympic Stadium, and features mostly wholesale goods. For this reason, it is popular with local residents buying in bulk. They have fabrics, clothes, religious items, and traditional Khmer dresses. Buyers can perhaps find big discounts, and the market is worth a visit.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6pm
- Location: 95 St 286, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 216 666
Sentosa Silk Boutique
Sentosa sells high-quality Cambodian Silk products produced by poor and disabled skilled craftspeople from rural Cambodia who are expert in the traditional forms of silk weaving.
Their luxury items are handmade from 100% pure Khmer silk in a wide range of colours and sizes. They specialize in soft furnishings, accessories, gifts, and offer expert tailoring. They have a reputation for consistency, quality and variety.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6.30pm
- Location: No. 29-33, Sothearos (St. 3), Ang Makhak Vann, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 222 974
Silk & Pepper
Silk & Pepper is a silk shop where you can get made-to-order clothes and custom designed home accessories by choosing your own design and colours. In addition to clothes, they have home decor items such as linens, cushions, curtains, Cambodian handicrafts, gifts, etc. They feature items with unique designs.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: #33, 178 Preah Ang Makhak Vann St. (178), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855-23-222692, 012-851234
Tabitha-Cambodia is a sustainable non-profit organization is involved in several programs helping the poorest people of Cambodia. They work with over 30,000 families in 11 provinces developing community programs. They use a community development model and are involved in training courses, family savings programs, water wells, house building, piglets, cottage industry, and patchwork quilts.
Workers receive a fair wage, providing regular income and employment. Stop in and see their beautiful Cambodian silk and handicrafts items including purses, pillows, bed covers, clothes, toys, silver, cards, etc., and learn about the work they do for poor families.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 8am to 6pm
- Location: Nos 173 and 174, Street 598, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 231 038