Phnom Penh Shopping0
Street 240, located behind the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh City Centre, hosts numerous retail outlets and eateries in quaint French colonial buildings. Accessible within a 10-minute walk from Wat Botum Park, this artsy shopping street is a good alternative if you’re tired of touristy marketplaces in Phnom Penh.
Shopping enthusiasts can find a good mix of fashion boutiques, souvenir shops and cafes, as well as local charity organisations and NGOs promoting fair-trade items. Wanderlust, Bliss and Subtly are ideal places for casual yet one-of-a-kind apparel and homeware, all of which are locally-crafted using high quality textiles from Cambodia, India, and South Korea.Read More
- Khmer Musical Journey
- Cambodian Boxing with Champion Fighters
- Cambodian Drums
- Khmer Music-Making Session with Instruments
- Spa Package with Private Transfer
- Private City History & Killing Fields Full-Day Tour
- Private Choeung Ek, Wat Phnom & Royal Palace Tour
- Private Wat Phnom, Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda Tour
- Private Tour of Prek Toal Biosphere
- Private City Full-Day Tour
Fair-trade retail outlets such as Mekong Quilts and Cambodian Craft Cooperation offer colourful quilts, cushions and silk items which are produced by impoverished local women living in the Svay Rieng and Takeo provinces. There’s also a volunteer library called Open Book, which is fitted with a cosy reading room and plenty of interesting puzzles, blocks and educational games for children.
Whether you’re looking for a light snack or hearty meal with a glass of wine after a day of shopping, Street 240’s array of quaint coffee shops, wine bars, and vegan-friendly cafes cater to just about any budget and preference. ARTillery Art Café is a popular dining option amongst health-conscious diners as it serves a wide range of vegan, paleo and raw cuisine as well as cold-pressed juices, fruit smoothies and freshly brewed coffee.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – Late
- Location: Street 240, Phnom Penh