The best affordable hotels in Phnom Penh offer cosy guestrooms with in-room amenities, recreational facilities, warm hospitality, and easy access to ample dining and nightlife options, proving that you don’t need to splurge to find decent accommodation. Phnom Penh may be renowned for its bleak history, but there are plenty of breathtaking temples, majestic palaces, and colonial buildings that have stood the test of time while fair-trade boutiques and local markets are great for picking up unique souvenirs for loved ones back home as well as experiencing the local lifestyle.
Accommodation options are plentiful in Phnom Penh, where travellers with a modest budget can enjoy a comfortable stay at the city’s boutique hotels, guesthouses and charming hostels. If you’re looking for an affordable yet memorable stay in Phnom Penh, look no further than our list of the best Phnom Penh hotels for less than US$100, all of which offer stylish and cosy rooms at unbeatable rates.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour