This list of hotels travellers love most in Phnom Penh is compiled based on reviews by previous guests in terms of comfort, location, facilities, service, and value-for-money rates. While Phnom Penh is renowned for its bleak reminders of the Khmer Rouge regime, such as The Killing Fields and S-21 Prison, the city is also home to breathtaking Buddhist temples, vibrant markets, and majestic palace grounds. Meanwhile, Sisowath Quay (Riverfront) is a stunning riverside promenade where locals and travellers can enjoy a relaxing walk along the riverfront or savour authentic Khmer, Asian and western cuisine.
With so many things to see and do in Phnom Penh, choosing the right hotel is essential for a stress-free holiday, so we’ve compiled this list of some of the best accommodation options in the Cambodian capital. From luxurious resorts for affluent travellers to cosy backpackers’ inns for those travelling on a modest budget, read on for the 10 best ranked Phnom Penh hotels.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour