Where to Shop and What to Buy in Cambodia
For fine silks, textiles, statues and carvings along with silverwork and even art, Cambodia is a treasure trove. The Buddhism-themed items are sold in boutiques, on the street and in large markets both in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and, generally speaking, specific items for sale are to be found in specific parts of the towns.
However, in certain markets, without a basic foundation in the Khmer Language you'll find it nigh on impossible to bargain prices down so make sure you take a Khmer-speaking friend along or stick to the big markets.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City