Siem Reap Golf
Siem Reap Sports and Activities
With golf being available year round, Cambodia as a golfing destination is becoming more popular. Unlike other Southeast Asian countries, courses here are not crowded, and play can be more leisurely. While Cambodia is still not a top golfing destination in Asia, there are three international standard golf courses in Siem Reap alone. Golf tour packages combined with Angkor temple tours are very popular, and golf tour packages in Cambodia are offered by several tour agencies. Reviews of the three international golf courses in Siem Reap are provided below.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Angkor Golf Resort
The 18 Holes golf course designed by Sir Nick Faldo is the first of its kind in Cambodia offering unparalleled standard of golf course and golf facilities. Constructed on a former paddy field; the 18 Holes course is a challenging 7279 yards, par 72 that is built to challenge all levels of golfers and has been rated by the US PGA. In 2008, Angkor Golf Resort voted as top three new courses in Asia by Asian Golf Monthly. Facilities include: pro shop, 300 yards grass range, practice putting green, halfway huts and restaurants.
- Opening Hours: 06.30 hrs – 19.00 hrs.
- Location: Kasekam Village, Sra Nga Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 Minutes drive from Siem Reap International Airport
10 Minutes drive Angkor Wat and Siem Reap city center.
- Tel: +855(0) 637 67 688; +855(0) 637 67 689
Phokeethra Country Club
Opened in early 2007, this was the first international 18-hole golf course in Siem Reap. It is a par 72 course managed by the five-star Sofitel Royal Angkor Golf & Spa Resort, and hosts the Johnnie Walker Cambodian Open as part of the Asian Tour.
It is a challenging 7145 yard course designed by V Golf Design, and an interesting feature is the 11th Century Roluh Bridge between the 9th green and 10th tee. Facilities include a putting green, pitching area, driving range, pro-shop and restaurant. Clubhouse open from 06:00 to 19:00. Course open from 06:30 to 19:00.
- Location: National Route 6, Pouk District, 23 km from Siem Reap.
- Tel: +855 (0)63 964 600, +855 (0)12 882 882, +855 (0)97 655 4411.
Siem Reap Lake Resort Golf Club
Established in 2009, this 18-hole, par 72 golf course, is the newest addition to the Cambodian golfing scene. It was designed by Kentaro Sato, and developed by the Korean KTC Leisure Company. Facilities at the course include restaurants, a resort, Jacuzzi, and a Private Dining Room. The hazards make it a very challenging course, but the fairways are wide and flat and the greens are large, which makes it playable by both beginners and pros alike. Planned expansion includes luxury villas, a hotel, a water park, and a horse racing track.
- Location: About 25 min. drive from Siem Reap on road to Phnom Penh, in Tronpaingrun Village.
- Tel: +855 (0)63 967 114.