Siem Reap Yoga
Siem Reap Sports and Activities
This type of exercise and relaxation has become popular in Siem Reap in the last few years. Classes are attended not only by visitors, and expats, but also by Khmer students. Two places that offer yoga and meditation classes are described here.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Hatha Yoga classes are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. The times for the Mon. and Wed. class are 17:30 to 19:00, the Sun. Class is from 09:0 to 10:30. There is a fee for the class, and students must bring their own mat.
- Location: Upstairs room at Peace Cafe, off of Wat Bo Rd.
- Tel: +855 (0)92 177 127, +855 (0)77 894 656.
A guesthouse and yoga and meditation centre, they offer Kundalini Yoga & meditation classes, morning Yoga and breakfast, and temple meditation. They also have astrology reading and fortune telling. Regular classes offered during high season only (Sept. to April). Classes on request during low season. There is a fee for all classes.
- Location: North of Hwy. No. 6, and west of the Angkor National Museum.
- Tel: +855 (0)63 969 060.