Cambodian Cultural Village is a unique attraction in Siem Reap, where travelling families can learn about the nation’s traditional lifestyle, beliefs, and customs, as well as practices of various ethnic groups. Located along National Road, Cambodia Cultural Village is accessible within a 5-minute taxi ride from downtown Siem Reap. Tickets are priced at US$15 while a guided tour of the traditional villages is available for an additional US$5.
The cultural village spans over 210,000 sq m. One of the standout attractions here is the historical museum, which houses a total of 30 life-sized wax statues of prominent kings, queens, ambassadors, monks, ethnic minorities, movie stars, and Apsara dancers in traditional costumes. Numerous miniature models of Cambodia’s iconic structures are also displayed at the museum, including the former capital Ou Dong, National Museum, Royal Palace, Wat Phnom, and Siem Reap’s reclining Buddha.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Cambodian Cultural Village features 13 traditional villages that are modelled according to the culture and characteristic of 19 Cambodian races. A must-visit is the Millionaire House, a massive wooden stilt residence of Pnhom Penh’s affluent families during the Oudong era (1603-1859). You can also watch re-enactments of a traditional Khmer wedding ceremony at 11am and 4pm in Millionaire House.
A wide range of live performances such as acrobatics, traditional Khmer wedding ceremonies, Apsara dances, and fishing performances are held between 2pm and 3.15pm at the main amphitheatre. After exploring Cambodia Cultural Village, visitors can sample authentic Khmer, Asian, and European cuisine as well as enjoy pampering foot and body massages.
Cambodian Cultural Village
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: National Highway No. 6, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 63 963 098