Damnak Lounge Siem Reap
Fine-Dining Restaurant at Lotus Blanc Resort Siem Reap0
Damnak Lounge Siem Reap offers a good mix of European and Cambodian dishes paired with a carefully curated wine list. Fitted with stylish décor, cosy furnishing and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook a verdant garden, diners can opt for the air-conditioned dining room or enjoy the cool breeze by dining at its open-air terrace.
Standouts from the Damnak Lounge’s a la carte menu include river prawn salad (US$13.50), grilled lamb rack with roasted potato and rosemary sauce (US$24), cod fish fillet served with grilled eggplant, zucchini and orange cream reduction (US$21), and Khmer traditional vegetable curry (US$12). For drinks, the restaurant boasts an impressive champagne and wine list, featuring vintages from Australia, Italy, Argentina, Chile, and France.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
If you prefer sampling authentic local delicacies in one sitting, the Khmer Savoury Taste Menu (US$18 – US$25) comes highly recommended. Available in two, three and four courses, diners can enjoy tantalising mains such as crispy river fish with sticky rice cake and mango salsa, grilled beef with lemongrass skewers, duck with lemongrass and markark leaf soup, followed by banana glazed with palm sugar for dessert.
Damnnak Lounge is a good option for when you’re looking to splurge on a quality dining experience in Siem Reap. Located within Lotus Blanc Resort Siem Reap, this elegant dining venue is accessible within an eight-minute drive from Angkor Night Market.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lotus Blanc Resort, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 63 965 557