FCC Angkor at FCC Angkor Boutique Hotel Siem Reap features a full-service bar as well as indoor, terrace, and pool-side dining sections within an all-white colonial style building. Set within Pokambor Avenue, it’s a short 15-minute drive from the iconic Angkor Wat and is surrounded by numerous five-star hotels, upmarket boutiques and historical landmarks along Charles de Gaulle Boulevard.
Food-wise, the stylish bar and restaurant serves a wide range of authentic Khmer, Asian and international fare. Fish amok, Cambodian curry and vegetarian spring rolls are must-tries here, but if you’re craving something familiar, dishes such as fish and chips, potato gnocchi, and grass-fed Australian striploin steak, and come highly recommended.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
FCC Angkor’s signature cocktails are available by the glass or jug – standouts include Kampot snapper (Tanqueray gin, cherry tomatoes, tomato juice, Lea & Perrins, lemon, with chilli and Kampot pepper infusion) FCC Rainfalls (gin, Cambodian galangal, triple sec, blue curacao, lime, and ginger ale), and Koh Kong (brandy, Cointreau, Angostura bitters, grapefruit and lime juice, grenadine syrup, and lime leaves). Aside from the usual offerings of spirits, premium wines, and regional beers, there’s also a selection of Sombai – a locally produced liquor – available here, with flavours ranging from coconut and pineapple to ginger and red chili.
While the price range here is higher compared to most bars in Siem Reap, FCC Angkor’ daily happy hour promos offer selected beverages at half price between 17:00 and 19:00. Every Friday, the lounge’s resident musicians perform pop, soul and blues tunes while patrons are treated to free-flowing Angkor draught beers from 19:00 until 21:00.
Due to its rather exclusive setting and location, FCC Angkor attracts a steady clientele of affluent tourists and expats looking to enjoy a quiet evening in Siem Reap, though making a reservation is highly advisable for weekends.
FCC Angkor Siem Reap
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to midnight
- Location: Pokambor Ave, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 63 760 280