Siem Reap Pub Street
Siem Reap Nightlife0
Pub Street Siem Reap is the definitive nightlife hub of the town, featuring rows of backpacker-friendly bars and pubs, packed nightclubs, and international restaurants. A must-visit for any first-time visitor to the historical town, Pub Street stays open throughout the day and late into the night, sometimes until 04:00.
Its main alleyway, Street 08, is where you can find the iconic Angkor What? Bar. Opened since 1998, this bar is a cult favourite amongst backpackers thanks to its wide range of inexpensive alcohol and attractive happy hours promos. Feel free to scribble something on the walls – its encouraged!Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Running parallel to Pub Street are Alley West and The Lane, both of which fitted with elegant cocktail bars, quaint cafes, art galleries and souvenir shops. Ideal for a relaxing evening in Siem Reap, notable nightlife venues here include Miss Wong Cocktail Bar and Asana Bar. The former is a Shanghai-inspired establishment that’s famed for its infused gins and Asian cocktails while the latter occupies a traditional Khmer wooden home, hosting daily Khmer cocktail-making classes for US$15 per person.
There are also ample dining venues that cater to any budget and preference, serving authentic Khmer, Thai, French, Vietnamese, Indian, and Italian cuisine as well as imported beers from US$0.50 onwards. Spa centres are aplenty in Pub Street, offering traditional foot and body massages, facials, manicures and pedicures for as little as US$2.
A five-minute stroll from Angkor Night Market, Pub Street is great for travellers looking to enjoy an eventful night of bar-hopping Siem Reap. Best of all, the whole street is blocked to motorised vehicles from 17:00 onwards for the safety of visitors travelling on foot.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Angkor Night Market, Siem Reap