Siem Reap Restaurants0
Set in a two renovated traditional shop houses, Selantra is Siem Reap's newest high quality dining experience. Architecturally designed, the stylish interior is both relaxed and contemporary. Featuring high ceilings, a dramatic skylight and lounge area, Selantra's layout offers choice and is both spacious and flexible.
Perfect for formal and informal dining, the layout has been specifically designed to comfortably accommodate large groups with ease, whilst still providing intimacy.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Selantra's food offers a carefully prepared mix of Khmer and International cuisine for all palettes, designed by chefs who have worked in a number of 5 star hotels. Accommodating groups of up to 185 for lunch or dinner, the menu is balanced perfectly with an extensive wine, drinks and cocktail selection.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 for lunch and dinner.
- Location: 729 Wat Bo Street, opposite the French Cultural Center.
- Tel: +855 (0) 63 6903 213, +855 (0) 12 569 975
- Price Range: Pricey