Siem Reap Restaurants0
Set in a two renovated traditional shop houses, Selantra is Siem Reap's newest high quality dining experience. Architecturally designed, the stylish interior is both relaxed and contemporary. Featuring high ceilings, a dramatic skylight and lounge area, Selantra's layout offers choice and is both spacious and flexible.
Perfect for formal and informal dining, the layout has been specifically designed to comfortably accommodate large groups with ease, whilst still providing intimacy.Read More
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Copper Metal Bracelet Workshop
- Apsara Dance Performance with Buffet Dinner at Koulen Restaurant
- Smile of Angkor Show with Buffet Dinner at Smile Angkor Grand Theater
- Cambodian Circus Show with Private Transfer
- Iron Pencil Sketching
- Cooking at a Local's House
- Cambodian Cultural Village & Angkor Museum Tour
- Classical Apsara Dancing
- Shadow Puppets Leather Carving Workshop
Selantra's food offers a carefully prepared mix of Khmer and International cuisine for all palettes, designed by chefs who have worked in a number of 5 star hotels. Accommodating groups of up to 185 for lunch or dinner, the menu is balanced perfectly with an extensive wine, drinks and cocktail selection.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 for lunch and dinner.
- Location: 729 Wat Bo Street, opposite the French Cultural Center.
- Tel: +855 (0) 63 6903 213, +855 (0) 12 569 975
- Price Range: Pricey