The best hotels near Riverside Siem Reap cater to those looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday in this historical town. Located along the east side of Siem Reap River, this area features plenty of colonial buildings, high-end restaurants and riverfront bars, as well as notable landmarks such as Wat Damnak (a royal palace during River King Sisowath’s reign), Siem Reap Art Center, and Wat Bo Pagoda.
The Old Market Bridge connects downtown Siem Reap to Riverside Siem Reap, offering easy access to the iconic Pub Street, Angkor Night Market, and Charles de Gaulle Boulevard. Siem Reap Riverside hotels comprises mid-range boutique hotels, villas and guesthouses with spacious guestrooms, excellent service and facilities, as well as onsite restaurants serving a wide range of Khmer, Asian and western fare. Read on to find a Siem Reap Riverside hotel that best suits your budget and preference.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Shinta Mani AngkorSiem Reap
This small downtown hotel is near the Siem Reap River in the city’s old French Quarter.Simply decorated guestrooms with Asian design influences include complimentary wireless Internet access.The hotel hosts Masters in Residence programs offering training in areas such as yoga, tai chi, and photography. Read More...
Shinta Mani ShackSiem Reap
Angkor Hotel is an elegant khmer traditional building style blended with the modern comfortalbe furniture and hardware. Read More...