The best nightclubs in Siem Reap offer a really fun and lively party atmosphere. Being a relatively small town, the selection of venues available is a little limited and the standard of technology and talent on display is perhaps a little lower than nearby party destinations like Bangkok or Bali. In many cases, nightclubs also offer food, pool tables and lounge areas to attract a more diverse crowd. However, the clubs included in the list below are still great places to enjoy cheap drinks and pumping music.
As you would expect, most of the places on this list of Siem Reap’s best nightclubs are on Pub Street – the main nightlife hub in town. However, if you go just a few streets away, you can party with a more local crowd and enjoy popular Khmer beats for a change.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Temple is arguably not really a club. It is a lot of other things – restaurant, bar and Apsara dance theatre, to start with – but the space for dancing is a little limited. It is, however, one of the most popular venues on Pub Street. With the budget beverages flowing at the standard Pub Street price of draft beer at US$0.50, the place gets really lively after about 23:00. Being in the heart of the main Siem Reap nightlife hub, it naturally attracts a mostly tourist crowd.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 – 03:00
- Location: Pub Street, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 15 999 909
Classic Hip Hop Club
Part of the Temple Club group, Hip Hop Club is located a couple of streets over from its sister bar and is much more like what you would describe as a night club. Despite the name, a lot of the music played isn’t actually hip hop, but mostly Khmer music and some international house beats. Being away from Pub Street, it attracts more locals than tourists and has a pretty cool atmosphere, good drinks prices and some nice seating areas, including a lounge upstairs with a few pool tables. Don’t bother going before 22:00, though, or you’ll be the only ones there.
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 - late
- Location: Sok San Road, near intersection with Funky Lane, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 12 909 200
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ClassicHipHopClub
Cheers Club is probably the closest thing to what you’d call a proper club on Pub Street. As you would expect of its location, they offer cheap beers and cocktails and a great atmosphere with a mostly tourist crowd, though it is also pretty popular with locals. Add a good mix of music played very loud through a high-quality sound system and you have one of the best nightclubs in Siem Reap.
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 03:00
- Location: 8 Pub Street, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 89 999 900
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/CheersSiemReap
Pyramid Mega Entertainment Club
As the rather extravagant name suggests, Pyramid is a lot more than just a nightclub. Located a little to the east of town, the massive pyramid-shaped complex also contains a bistro, beer garden, seafood restaurant, paintball field and VIP Karaoke club. As nightclubs go, it’s spacious and well equipped, with two bars and top local DJs spinning a wide range of music styles. Given its location, it has a mostly local following. The different elements of the venue have different opening times, with the club open from 21:00.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 03:00
- Location: National Road 6, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 63 967 778/9
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pyramidclubsr
Mezze Lounge & Nightclub
Mezze Lounge & Nightclub draws in a party-loving clientele of locals, expats and tourists with its trendy setting and diverse live entertainment. In addition to its affordable wines, spirits, beers and liquors, patrons can also enjoy a good selection of Lebanese tapas such as chicken shawarma, tabbouleh and chicken wings. Local and international DJs spin deep house tunes on most nights, while Sundays are dedicated to salsa dance with a seasoned salsa instructor offering complimentary basic classes from 19:00 onwards.
- Opening Hours: Daily 18:00 – 02:30
- Location: #13A, 1st Floor, Street 11, Pub Street, Siem Reap
- Tel: +855 77 226 601
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/mezzesiemreap