The best hostels in Siem Reap are ideal for travellers looking to enjoy an affordable yet comfortable stay during their holiday. Offering spacious dorms, a wide range of clean amenities and warm hospitality, these stylish accommodation options are also set close to the town’s most prominent temples, colonial buildings, and museums. There are ample dining options within Siem Reap, too, from authentic Khmer and Asian delicacies to western favourites such as pastas, burgers, and sandwiches.
The most popular Siem Reap hostels are fitted with stylish rooftop bars or common rooms, where you can meet like-minded people to barhop in Pub Street or explore the iconic Angkor Archaeological Park together. We’ve selected our 10 favourite places to stay if you want to save without having to compromise on comfort.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour