Sihanoukville International Airport is your gateway to Cambodia’s premier seaside resort, Sihanoukville. The airport and the province where it's located was named after King Norodom Sihanouk who reigned between 1941 and 1955.
The airport is also referred to as Sihanouk International Airport. It hosts charter flights as well as airlines serving flights from China, Malaysia and Vietnam, such as AirAsia, Sichuan Airlines and Lanmei Airlines.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Sihanouk International Airport (KOS) is approximately 17 km east of Sihanoukville town and currently operates 3 flights a week to Siem Reap, mainly by Cambodia Angkor Air. The airline also provides flights from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville twice a day over peak seasons.
You can find the Amazing Cambodia souvenir shop and the Flight Club restaurant within the international departure terminal. The airport authority has extended the runway to accommodate heavier aircraft in the past and continues to upgrade the terminal building to offer more amenities for travellers as tourism in the region continues to flourish.
- Location: Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 333 524