What to Do at Night in Sihanoukville
Sihanoukville is Cambodia's main beach resort. Back when Phnom Penh was considered too dangerous for NGO officials they stayed here, resulting nowadays in a glut of hotel rooms.
Billed as a beach resort, also the county's main port, in reality the main raison d'etre is a casino destination. There are four casinos at Sihanoukville and they draw many foreigners.
There is quite a bit of nightlife in town especially in and around Ekareach Street and the port and beaches. Then there is the Angkor Arms and nearby Small World along with a couple of other expat-run bars. The Snake Pit is between north and south Victory beaches and features bar top dancing and hard-to-find Russian vodka (the owners are Russian). Another universally popular bar is the 24-hour G'day Mate which features ice-cold beer and a good menu along with rocking in-house music. For more laid-back nightlife stick to the beaches.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour