This list of the best shopping in Sihanoukville covers quite a range of options, from local markets to shopping malls specialising in luxury goods. As with most of Cambodia, the city offers some excellent bargains, particularly on unique souvenirs and especially if you’re looking for something a little bit bohemian.
Sihanoukville is not exactly a shopper’s paradise and the available options are fairly limited. You shouldn’t visit expecting to find designer labels, though you might come across some copies of them in the markets. However, a visit to any of the places on our list will offer a pleasant break from the beach or casinos and an opportunity to bring home something really different, without breaking the bank.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Psar Leu Market
Psar Leu Market offers a colourful variety of stalls selling produce and local foods that make it an interesting place for experiencing local life.
The narrow aisles of the covered market can be quite busy, but there is no better place in Sihanoukville to sample local snacks. You can also generally find some cheap t-shirts and shoes, though you might struggle to find any in larger sizes.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 5pm
- Location: 7 Makara Street, Downtown Sihanoukville, Cambodia