Where to Shop and What to Buy in Sihanoukville
More a tourist destination than Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, there is less emphasis on traditional crafts for sale here. Still, you can buy a wide variety of products such as hand-loomed silk scarves, clothing, accessories, home accessories, decorative ornaments, coffee, condiments, handmade cards, notebooks, wall hangings, photo albums, and a variety of games including puzzles in Rajana, a centrally located shop.
On the Beach Road there is a range of beachwear, jewelry, bags and the items you'd come to expect from a Southeast Asian seaside town.
Phsar Leu, or upper market, is the largest traditional market in town. It is a dimly lit, partially roofed expanse of stalls selling everything from meat and vegetables to auto parts, jewelry, and of course clothes. Open at sunrise, closed at sunset, it is found on 7 Makara, near Omui Street.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour