The best beach bars in Sihanoukville are mostly on either Otres Beach or Serendipity Beach. Being a backpacker haven, the city attracts a fun-loving party crowd and, as most of the budget hotels and hostels can be found around Serendipity Beach Road, it’s no surprise that this area has the densest concentration of the loudest and busiest nightlife attractions. Otres Beach, by contrast, has more of a hippie atmosphere, with more easy-going bars on the sand there.
When choosing where to party on the beach in Sihanoukville, there is a lot of choices, with many of the places available offering pretty much the same experience. The following bars each promise something special, whether it’s an unbeatable atmosphere, exceptional drinks offers, great music or something a bit different. For one reason or another, these are the most popular places to party by the sea in Sihanoukville.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Otres Corner Beach Bar
Besides being the liveliest beach bar on Otres 1 Beach, Otres Corner hosts the largest monthly full moon parties. While they’re significantly smaller than the world-famous events on Thailand’s Koh Phangan, they are still very popular and a lot of fun.
Expect live DJs, all-night cocktails from US$1.50 each, fire shows and more until the early morning. For the rest of the month, Otres Corner is actually quite peaceful, with movie nights, board game evenings and a generally relaxed vibe.
- Location: Otres 1 Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 97 579 5329