The casinos in Sihanoukville are among the top attractions of this fun and lively city by the sea. Undoubtedly the Las Vegas of Cambodia, there are at least 22 casinos in Sihanoukville that range from the high-class luxury hotel-casinos to the simple slot machine and sports betting joints. The best offer a wide selection of games along with complimentary drinks and accompanying appetisers among the perks.
Almost all Sihanoukville casinos feature baccarat tables and this is the most popular game in the city. Minimum bets are generally around US$5 or US$10. By contrast, Texas hold ‘em poker tables are relatively rare with only a couple of the top casinos playing host to the game. Slot machines, on the other hand, are widely available, accepting only US Dollars they cost from 1 cent up to US$4 per game. If you fancy trying your luck while you are in Sihanoukville, the following are the best places to go.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Holiday Palace Casino Resort
Holiday Palace Casino is the largest casino in Sihanoukville with over 200 gaming machines and 10 tables, including 6 baccarat tables, blackjack and roulette are also available. There is a VIP area for the high-rollers, with a further 2 baccarat tables available for higher-stakes games. The resort also boasts 11 restaurants, a business centre and a spa around the outdoor pool.
- Location: 2 Thnou St, Independence Beach, Sihanoukville 18200, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 34 933 807
Sokha Vegas Casino at Sokha Beach Resort
Saying that the Sokha Beach Resort is on Sokha Beach is a bit of an understatement – it completely spans the beach from end to end, with swimming pools, tennis courts, several spas, salons, fitness centre, kid’s club, beach bungalows, lake houses, hotel rooms and, of course, the casino. The casino features a full range of gaming machines and tables in an expansive hall with live music on stage to entertain you while you play.
- Location: Sokha Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 96 903 1332
Queenco Hotel & Casino
Queenco Hotel & Casino features 138 slot machines and 12 gaming tables, including baccarat, blackjack and roulette, making it the second-largest casino in Sihanoukville. Gamblers can enjoy complimentary appetisers and drinks, as well as treatments in the hotel spa. The hotel also boasts 200 rooms, a large swimming pool, 3 restaurants and a nightclub.
- Location: Victory Beach, Mohavithey Krong, District 3, Sihanoukville 18000, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 34 933 733
Jin Bei Casino & Hotel
Jin Bei Casino & Hotel, near the Golden Lions Roundabout, is the largest casino in Sihanoukville by floor space, boasting 2,000 square metres of gaming rooms. Here, you’ll find over 50 slot machines and an impressive 33 gaming tables, with baccarat, blackjack, roulette and poker available at varying betting limits. The 4-star hotel it is attached to has an in-house currency exchange, swimming pool, spa, fitness centre and restaurant.
- Location: Ocheteaul Beach, Ekreach St, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 34 939 998
Fortuna Casino is just down the road from Jin Bei Casino, and even closer to the Golden Lions Roundabout. Fortuna Casino boasts the coldest beers and the cheapest blackjack in Sihanoukville. There’s also baccarat, blackjack and other table games, alongside a good selection of slot machines. The hotel is relatively modest, but still has a pleasant rooftop bar and restaurant and a spa.
- Location: Ocheteaul Beach, 2 Thnou St, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 87 944 821