Nightlife in Sihanoukville is quite a broad spectrum of attractions. We have tried to reflect the surprising array of choices available in Cambodia’s most popular coastal city. On one side of the scale, you'll find cheap and cheerful beer bars with fairly adult themes, and at the other end, you’ll find luxurious casinos.
The middle ground, the nightlife scene in Sihanoukville is populated by backpacker haunts. These simple late-night spots make up the majority of the available choice. Even here, there is some variety, ranging from beach bars to night markets, with more in between. There is no shortage of places for evening fun in Sihanoukville.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
The casinos of Sihanoukville are one of the city’s main attractions. While they are generally open 24 hours a day, they are at their busiest in the evenings, when visitors who have been enjoying the beaches during the day are looking for something fun to do.
There’s a lot of variety available, in terms of venues, from relatively small and simple betting offices to large, Las Vegas-style complexes. Gamblers can generally enjoy free snacks and drinks while playing on the slot machines or tables for baccarat, blackjack and other games.