There is quite a lot of variety among the things to do in Sihanoukville. The coastal town is famous for having some of the best beaches in Cambodia, making it the getaway destination of choice for the city dwellers of Phnom Pehn. The beaches are many and the nightlife is vibrant. These elements combine to make Sihanoukville a popular place for people visiting the country.
Must-see attractions in Sihanoukville include manmade and natural sights. They range from exciting places to spend time with the family to great places to relax and unwind in peace and quiet. There's culture to admire and casinos to try your luck, waterfalls, markets and monuments and a lot more to enjoy in this vibrant little city on the south coast of Cambodia.
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
The Sihanoukville coastline is an almost uninterrupted line of soft white sand, though occasional rocky headlands split it into about 5 major beaches. As beautiful as any shoreline you’ll find in Southeast Asia, they're great if you want to get away from it all as they are significantly quieter than the beaches of neighbouring Thailand.
Even so, the beaches in Sihanoukville do get a little busier during weekends and holidays as locals come to enjoy their day of sun, sea and sand. Many watersports are available in the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand, including kitesurfing, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, and windsurfing.