Angkor Wat Adventure Tour
Siem Reap Tours - Full Days
Towering stone peaks emerge through trees. Smiling faces peer down from overhead. Celestial dancers move to the rhythm of the forest. Angkor’s mist-shrouded jungles whisper centuries-old secrets – of ancient temples, a kingdom and a civilisation forever lost in time.
This tour invites you to join the ranks of those who have unravelled the secrets of Angkor Wat. Explore the ancient labyrinth of interlocking passages and hidden chambers, then the Phimeanakas, the three-tiered ‘pyramid’ where the king performed a nightly ritual to appease the mythical serpent god, Naga.
At Angkor Thom, climb up the steep stone steps that lead to ‘heaven’, to be with the gods. Enter The Bayon and feel humbled by the overpowering presence of the gods and their mysteriously smiling faces, before arriving at the jungle-covered Ta Phrom, the only temple in Angkor Wat that remains buried under the roots of overgrown fig trees.
For several decades, Ankor Wat’s otherworldly presence has amazed travellers from all corners of the world. It is one of the world’s most magnificent ancient wonders you don’t want to miss.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour