Cambodia Classic Tour
Tour Packages in Cambodia - 3 Days
During this three-day Cambodian Classic tour you’ll visit the Royal Palace (still an official residence of the King Norodom Sihamoi), the National Museum, Silver Pagoda and shop at the Central and Russian markets in Phnom Penh. Next up is a two-day memorable sightseeing trip in Siem Reap. Visit the mysterious Bayon Temple, the scenic Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei Temple, and the most religiously significant of them all, Angkor Wat.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Note: All prices are per person in USD, based on twin-sharing in double rooms in the default hotel for the listed category. Single supplement will be charged starting from 2 pax up for each pax occupying a single room.
*Meal plan: included in itinerary
**Reduction for 3rd pax in triple room Var. A:$2; Var. B:$8; Var. C:$73.
***Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): under 2 years FOC; under 12 years -30%.
Remark: For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year - these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.