Cambodia Classic Tour
Tour Packages in Cambodia - 4 Days
Phnom Penh, the Pearl of Cambodia, houses much sensational colonial architecture and iconic landmarks. The tour visits the Royal Grand Palace, the Silver Pagoda, national museum, and two fascinating markets in the city selling everything from food ingredients and clothes to art décor items and souvenirs.
Once in Siem Reap, visit the famous temples of Angkor, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre, and Pre Rup. All these Khmer-style temples, built between the 10 – 13th centuries, are impressive and certainly not to be missed when in Cambodia.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Note: All prices are per person in USD, based on twin-sharing in double rooms in the default hotel for the listed category. Single supplement will be charged starting from 2 pax up for each pax occupying a single room.
*Meal plan: included in itinerary
**Reduction for 3rd pax in triple room Var. A:$2.
***Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): under 2 years FOC; under 12 years -30%.
Remark: For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year - these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.