Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville ExcursionsRead More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Our Excursions Tours offer a wide choice of half- and full-day sightseeing in and around three major cities in Cambodia. From an exciting balloon tour above Angkor to a visit to the flooded forest in Siem Reap, or Phnom Phen city tour and Rabbit Island in Sihanoukville .
Siem reap is not only the closest ‘big’ city to Angkor Wat; it also has a lot to offer in a matter of excursions. From an exciting balloon tour above Angkor to a visit to the flooded forest, it's educational, it's entertaining, it’s worth the visit!
There’s a lot to discover around Phnom Penh. If you have already planned your holiday there, you can spice up your stay with the one-or-two half, or full-day excursions displayed below. There are excursions for all tastes.
Sihanoukville is the beach bum’s destination in Cambodia. Enjoy a visit to Ream National Park or go island hopping – the choice is yours...