Indochina City Tour
Cambodia & Vietnam Overnight Tour - 9 Days
Indochina City Tour takes you to the most famous attractions in Phnom Penh, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), and Hanoi. The tour sets off in Cambodia; visit Wat Phnom, the Royal Grand Palace, the National museum, the Killing Fields of Cheong Ek and local markets. The tour then proceeds to Vietnam – spend a couple of days sightseeing in Saigon before departing to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. Highlights include a boat trip on the Mekong River, the Ho Chi Min Memorial Complex, and more.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Note: All prices are per person in USD, based on twin-sharing in double rooms in the default hotel for the listed category. Single supplement will be charged starting from 2 pax up for each pax occupying a single room.
* Meal plan: included in itinerary
** Reduction for 3rd pax in triple room Var. A:$73; Var. B:$91; Var.C:$216.
*** Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): under 2 years FOC; under 12 years -30%.
Remark: For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year - these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.