Indochina Classic Tour
Cambodia Vietnam & Laos Overnight Tour - 15 Days
On this Indochina classic tour, your journey starts from Phnom Penh and ends in Luang Prabang. Along the route from Cambodia, to Vietnam and Laos, you’ll visit numerous cultural and sacred sites such as important temples and heritage pagodas, royal places, ancient ruins, local villages and markets. Cities include Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Hue, Hoi An, Hanoi, Vientiane and Luang Prabang.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Note: All prices are per person in USD, based on twin-sharing in double rooms in the default hotel for the listed category. Single supplement will be charged starting from 2 pax up for each pax occupying a single room.
* Meal plan: included in itinerary
** Reduction for 3rd pax in triple room Var. A:$40; Var. B:$128; Var.C:$240.
*** Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): under 2 years FOC; under 12 years -30%.
Remark: For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year - these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.